Skip to main content

What you should do as USM student?

What you should do as USM student?


Hi, it's been a while. Straight to the topic today. I want to tell all the future USM students what you should do until graduate? p/s: might apply if you stay at the MAIN CAMPUS USM, Pulau Pinang Gelugor.




USM students have a strong passion for entrepreneurship. In USM, there are MANY MANY EVENTS happen weekly and what's the best about it? The students organize most part of the events. Take this opportunity. Involve yourself because trust me, all the skills and experience are expensive in your resume.

Juggling studies and clubs activities is not easy but it's worth the pain. You'll have more connections and can develop your self-growth.

So, that's tip #1 - Be active, join clubs or organizations

Now, please go to all cafes and stalls in USM. Some cafes at other college dorms have tasty foods. Some cafes are hidden like cafe that is near to the MINDEN gate so make sure you aware of that. Taste all while you are still being a USM student. Don't rush to taste all the NASI KANDAR out there because even after you graduate, you still can go to those places but you don't have valid reason for entering USM anymore once you graduate. 

Sums up tip #2 - Try all the cafes, restaurants in USM

Coming to the next.... if you bring cars and don't have USM stickers, you can try park your car at CANSELERI other than the mosque area. I used to bring my car to USM and I know how difficult to park your car and guess what? I was clamped for 2 times. Ouh yes, I was once been clamped for parking my car at the mosque area when I wanted to sit for my exam. I asked why and I was told because students are not allowed to park the car there actually so if the lecturers are not complaining you'll be fine. So, if you want to park your car at that area make sure to not park at 'best' spot because it may be the lecturer's spot.

Tip #3 park your car 

That's all, all the best guys. Comment if you want to ask anything or you can email me syafiqasihar@gmail.com.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DEGREE IN ENGLISH FOR PROFESSIONAL USM

DEGREE IN ENGLISH FOR PROFESSIONAL USM Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (English For Professional)  During the end of my foundation it was hard for me to decide what degree should i pursue. As a student who studies English, people around me always assuming about me being a teacher or lecturer. They always assume study English is solely for becoming an educator. But, it's more than that. If you study English, TESL is not the only choice for you, you can major in linguistic field, literature and maybe English communication. I'm not interested to further my degree in TESL so i was looking for something else, other than TESL. In that case, here i am, pursuing my degree in English for Professional, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). If you would like to major in English field but you do not want to study TESL, this is a perfect choice for you. Here are some info and tips: What you need to know about this course: - 3 years equivalent to 6 semesters - This course of

Asrama ,and Classes UITM DENGKIL

If you nak masuk Uitm Dengkil, it's a good choice. You won't regret. UiTM Dengkil has convenient facilities for students. Basically you akan suka sebab kat sini semua walking distance. So, you don't need any vehicle to go to class. Here is just a small campus. A campus that places only foundation students. There are 4 programmes offered here which are Science, Engineering , Law and TESL. No diploma , degree , master neither phd students here. Foundation takes only one year so basically if you nak masuk Dengkil senior lama dah graduate dah pun. So you have no seniors and juniors. Averange umur dekat sini like 17, 18. Dekat sini semua teenagers yang bersemangat and cheerful.  Uitm Dengkil well of couse placed at Dengkil. Dengkil bukan bandar tapi sangat dekat dengan Cyberjaya and Putrajaya. So if you guys suka outing you guys boleh pergi Dpulze mall, IOI City mall and alamanda. Grabcar banyak dekat sini. Nak lepak mcd pun you have two options dekat cyberjaya and Putr

Interview Asasi TESL Uitm Dengkil

Hi. I'm fieqa. Today, I wanna tell a story about my life in UITM Dengkil. I entered UITM Dengkil in 2017. Basically, if you want to pursue your foundation in TESL Uitm Dengkil, you must have at least 5a's in your SPM and at least a- for your English paper. After that, you must pass an interview. The interview requires you to do an hour of test and face to face talking session. To be honest, when I had my interview, I was super nervous but thankfully that the questions were a little bit difficult on the comprehension but the writing section was not too bad. About the talking session, the questions are different for every each of candidates. Luckily, I got really easy questions like 'what is my hobby?' 'why I choose TESL but not science stream?' But, you have to know the point here is the juries are not looking forward to your answers but they want to observe how do you answer all questions. Therefore, you need to have a strong confidence and please do not memo